The Kehoe House's great location in the heart of the historic district makes it easy to experience Savannah. If you need help narrowing down all of the wonderful things to do in Savannah, our concierge is always available to help and can make arrangements for you.
Sites & Activities Near The Kehoe House:
- The Davenport House Museum - Next door
- Shopping and dining on Broughton Street - Just around the corner
- The Pink House Restaurant - Walk 6 minutes
- 1790 Restaurant & Pub - Next door
- Owens-Thomas House Museum - One block behind The Kehoe House
- River Street - Walk 7 blocks
- City Market - Walk 7 blocks
- Telfair & Jepson Museums - Walk 8 blocks
- Forsyth Park - Walk 15 minutes
- Tybee Island - Savannah's Beach - Drive 18 miles
- Bonaventure Cemetery - Drive 5 miles
- Spas - Several options within a few blocks
- Dining - Walking and driving options are abundant. Let our concierge assist you with recommendations and reservations. We do recommend advanced dinner reservations between March-June & October-November.