We look forward to your visit to The Kehoe House. Please review our terms of reservation so that you can be sure to prepare for any unforeseen cancellations and will be well aware of our policies regarding reservations.
- All reservations require a deposit of the first night's room rate and tax.
- Rates do not include 13% bedding & state taxes.
- Parking is available for $15 per day in a private parking lot reserved for Kehoe House guests.
- Reservations must be cancelled seven days prior to arrival. Cancellations received with less than 7 days’ notice will forfeit your deposit of one night's room rate and tax.
- Rates are based on double occupancy. Reservations are subject to availability.
- Check in time is 3:00 and check out time is 11:00 a.m.
- The Kehoe House is a non-smoking inn, and pets are not allowed. Service animals are welcome.
- All registered guests of The Kehoe House must be at least 21 years of age.
- Discount rates may not be available for all dates. Any changes to your original reservation may result in a rate change during your stay.
- Rate does not include tax, parking, or other incidentals.
Regarding Special Events:
- Cancellations must be received by Feb 1, 2015 for the St. Patrick's Day Celebration (March 16-17, 2015). A one-night deposit is taken at the time of booking with the remainder due on February 2nd.
- Cancellations must be received by Oct 1, 2015 for the Rock 'n' Roll Marathon (November 6-7, 2015) reservations. A one-night deposit is taken at the time of booking with the remainder due on October 2nd.
- If you have questions about this Special Event policy, please give us a call at 1-800-820-1020.