Terms & Conditions
We look forward to your visit to The Kehoe House. Please review our terms of reservation so that you can be sure to prepare for any unforeseen cancellations and will be well aware of our policies regarding reservations.
- All reservations require a deposit of the first night's room and tax.
- Rates do not include 13% bedding & state tax.
- Parking is available for $12 per day in a private parking lot reserved for Kehoe House guests. *
- Reservations must be cancelled seven days prior to arrival. Cancellations received with less than seven days notice will forfeit your deposit of one night's room and tax.
- Rates are based on double occupancy. Extra person charges apply. Reservations are subject to availability and must be made in advance.
- Check in time is 3:00 and check out time is 11:00 a.m.
- The Kehoe House is a non-smoking inn, and pets are not allowed. Service animals are welcome.
- All registered guests of The Kehoe House must be at least 21 years of age.
- Rates are based on double occupancy, and discount rates may not be available for all dates. A rate change may apply during your stay.
- Rate does not include tax, phone calls, or other incidentals.
- Special Events: During March 15-19, Savannah's St Patrick's Day Celebration, and Nov 8-11, the Rock n Roll Marathon, full payment is due at the time of reservation. Cancellations must be received by Feb 1 for March 15-19, and by Oct 1 for the Nov 8-11 reservations to avoid a fee equal to the entire stay. If you have questions about this Special Event policy, please give us a call at 1-800-820-1020.