Frequently Asked Questions
- What time is check-in / check-out? 4:00pm / 11:00am
- What is the minimum age requirement to check-into the room? 21
- What do you charge for Wi-Fi? Nothing! It's complimentary!
- Do guests have private bathrooms? Yes! All rooms have private baths, and in-room controlled air conditioning and heat.
- Is smoking allowed? The hotel is non-smoking, however, smoking is permitted outdoors in the open courtyard area.
- Are pets allowed? No, but our sister properties, Olde Harbour Inn and East Bay Inn, accept pets.
- Are children allowed? No, but we suggest The Marshall House, East Bay Inn or Olde Harbour Inn.
Directions & Parking
- Where do we park and how much is it? The Kehoe House has a private parking lot near the Inn. Your parking fee is included in our $35 Amenity Fee.
- Do you offer a shuttle service from the airport? We do not offer a shuttle service. The airport is about 15.5 miles from downtown Savannah. A taxi ride to the airport generally costs $20-30.
- What are your cross streets? The Kehoe House faces Columbia Square and is at the corner of Habersham and State Streets.
Time & Location of Food Amenities
- Breakfast? A cooked-to-order breakfast is served in the dining room from 7:30-10 am
- What times may I have breakfast delivered to my room? 8 am, 8:20 am, 8:40 am, 9 am, 9:20 am, 9:40 am, and 10 am.
- Evening reception? Hors d'oeuvres and wine are served in the parlor from 5-7 pm
- Coffee and desserts? Served in the parlor from 8-10 pm
- I booked on a website other than the hotel's website. How do I cancel or change my reservation? You must contact the website you used to make your reservation.
- What is the cancellation policy? Cancellations must be made 7 days in advance.
- What is the Savannah hotel/motel tax? 13%
- Are there other fees? Yes, the State of Georgia requires a $5 per room, per night fee. Also, a $35 per room/per-day Parking & Amenity Fee will be added to the daily room rate. This fee allows guests to enjoy the amenities and services below without miscellaneous charges.
- What are the Special Conditions for St. Patrick's Day stays? Cancellations must be received by February 1 for the St. Patrick's Day Celebration. A one-night deposit is taken at the time of booking with the remainder due on February 2nd.