Frequently Asked Questions
- What time is check-in / check-out? 3:00pm / 11:00am
- What is the minimum age requirement to check-into the room? 21
- What do you charge for Wi-Fi? Nothing! It's complimentary!
- Do guests have private bathrooms? Yes! All rooms have private baths, and in-room controlled air conditioning and heat.
- Is smoking allowed? The hotel is non-smoking, however, smoking is permitted outdoors in the open courtyard area.
- Are pets allowed? No, but our sister properties, Olde Harbour Inn and East Bay Inn, accept pets.
- Are children allowed? No, but we suggest The Marshall House, East Bay Inn or Olde Harbour Inn.
Directions & Parking
- Where do we park and how much is it? The Kehoe House has a private parking lot near the Inn. You may purchase a 24-hour parking pass for $20.
- Do you offer a shuttle service from the airport? We do not offer a shuttle service. The airport is about 15.5 miles from downtown Savannah. A taxi ride to the airport generally costs $20-30.
- What are your cross streets? The Kehoe House faces Columbia Square and is at the corner of Habersham and State Streets.
Time & Location of Food Amenities
- Breakfast? A cooked-to-order breakfast is served in the dining room from 7:30-10:00am
- What times may I have breakfast delivered to my room? 8:00am, 8:30am, 9:00am, and 9:30am
- Evening reception? Hors d'oeuvres and wine are served in the parlor from 5:00-7:00pm
- Coffee and desserts? Served in the parlor from 8:30-10:00pm
- How do I view my reservations? Use this Link to view, cancel, or modify your reservation
- I booked on a website other than the hotel's website. How do I cancel or change my reservation? You must contact the website you used to make your reservation.
- What is the cancellation policy? Cancellations must be made 7 days in advance.
- What is the Savannah hotel/motel tax? 13%
- Are there other fees? Yes, the State of Georgia requires a $5 per room, per night fee.
- What are the Special Conditions for St. Patrick's Day stays? Cancellations must be received by February 1, 2018 for the St. Patrick's Day Celebration (March 17-18, 2018). A one-night deposit is taken at the time of booking with the remainder due on February 2nd.
- What are the Special Conditions for the Rock 'n' Roll Marathon? Cancellations must be received six weeks prior to the Rock 'n' Roll Marathon (November 2-3, 2018) reservations. A one night deposit is taken at the time of booking with the remainder due six weeks prior to the event.