Elegant Savannah Elopements
Elegant Savannah Elopements
At Kehoe House, we help transform your ceremony plans into a beautiful reality with the gorgeous city of Savannah as the backdrop to your special day. We have watched many couples tie their futures together at The Kehoe House. Our experience with cultivating the perfect event will ensure your ceremony is a memory that both of you will treasure for a lifetime.
View Our Elopement Photo Gallery
Choose the place that fits the couple you are, and the commitment you are making to each other. You can exchange vows in front of the large picture window or fireplace in our elegant parlor. Or, you can set the right tone for your lives together in our Music Room, standing next to the grand piano. Finally, our enchanting veranda is available for your “I do.” Select the right time for your nuptials, from 12 Noon to 2:30. If you select the Music Room or Veranda to exchange your vows, you may also schedule your ceremony between 6 and 7:30.
Cultivating Flawless, Exquisite Weddings at The Kehoe House:
- Your choice of Justice of the Peace or Pastor for your ceremony
- Lovely bouquet featuring a dozen roses in your choice of color with matching boutonniere
- Elegant and delicious 8-inch wedding cake
- Champagne toast with etched glass champagne flutes
- A bottle of champagne for your room or carriage ride
- Horse drawn carriage ride
- Two nights’ accommodations in one of our most romantic rooms
- Wedding night romantic turndown service with champagne and chocolate-covered strawberries
- Gourmet, made-to-order breakfast delivered to your room
Details of Note:
- Historic Columbia Square is located directly in front of The Kehoe House. This lovely square offers a popular and picturesque place for weddings, and is always a popular choice for couples. If you'd like to have your ceremony in one of the city's squares, the City of Savannah's Leisure Service Director's Office will need to be contacted at 912-351-3837.
- While your elopement may just the two of you, many couples like to invite close friends and relatives to witness your ceremony. You are welcome to do that at The Kehoe House. But please be mindful that our parlor is not suited for a large crowd, and that our Elopement Package is tailored for personal ceremonies for no more than 6 persons including the Bride and Groom.
- We do welcome your wedding photographer, and hope your ceremony at The Kehoe House will become a favorite in their wedding portfolio. Contact our concierge for suggestions.
- To obtain a marriage license, you will need to contact Chatham County Probate Court at 133 Montgomery Street. Phone: 912-652-7277
- Please feel free to call our Concierge anytime at 912-232-1020 or 800-820-1020 to discuss your needs and wishes.