Elegant Savannah Elopements
At Kehoe House, we help transform your ceremony plans into a beautiful reality with the gorgeous city of Savannah as the backdrop to your special day. Your Kehoe House elopement experience begins by reserving two nights in any of our rooms (priced from $189.00 to $475.00 per night), followed by selecting one of our two elopement packages.
(1) Elopement Package - $850.00 Plus Tax
(Package price does not include your two-night reservation.)
- Two-Night Stay Required ($189.00-$475.00 per Night)
- Officiant for Your Ceremony
- Bouquet and Matching Boutonniere
- 8-Inch Wedding Cake
- One Bottle Chilled Champagne for Toast
- Two Keepsake Etched Glass Champagne Flutes
- Gourmet, Made-to-Order Breakfast Delivered to Your Room
- Ceremony Times May Be Between 12-6pm
- Four Guests May Attend at No Additional Cost
- Additional Guests May Attend (up to 16 Guests) When They Reserve a Room at the Kehoe House (Two Guests per Room)
(2) Deluxe Elopement Package - $1,025.00 Plus Tax
(Package price does not include your 2-night reservation.)
All the Items in the Elopement Package Above, Plus...
- Romantic Turndown Service with Premium Champagne and Chocolate-Covered Strawberries
- Two Kehoe House Robes
- Horse and Wedding Carriage Ride - $150.00
- Charcuterie Tray with Local Cheese and House-Made Condiments (for Weddings with Guests, Serves up to 18) - $120.00-$200.00
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberries - $25.00 Plus Tax
- Chilled Champagne and Two Etched Keepsake Flutes - $45.00 Plus Tax
- Premium Chilled Champagne and Two Etched Keepsake Flutes - $75.00 Plus Tax
- Luxury Romantic Turndown Service, Including Chocolate Covered Strawberries and Premium Champagne - $95.00 Plus Tax
- Lightweight Waffle Robe with Kehoe House Logo - $49.95 Plus Tax
- Arrangement of One Dozen Roses - $85.00 Plus Tax
- Seasonal Flower Arrangement - $70.00 Plus Tax
Kehoe House Ceremony Location Options
Choose the place that fits the couple you are, and the commitment you are making to each other. There are four locations suitable for elopement ceremonies at The Kehoe House.
(1) The Parlor: Say your vows in front of the large picture window or fireplace in our parlor.
(2) The Music Room: You can set the right tone for your lives together in our Music Room, standing next to the grand piano.
(3) The Veranda: This is our most popular ceremony site, on the first floor, on the south side of the Inn.
(4) The Garden Courtyard: This space is an excellent choice if you have guests in attendance.
Details of Note:
- Historic Columbia Square is located directly in front of The Kehoe House. This lovely square offers a popular and picturesque place for weddings, and is always a popular choice for couples. If you'd like to have your ceremony in one of the city's squares, the City of Savannah's Leisure Service Director's Office will need to be contacted at (912) 351-3837.
- We do welcome your wedding photographer, and hope your ceremony at The Kehoe House will become a favorite in their wedding portfolio. Contact our concierge for suggestions.
- To obtain a marriage license, you will need to contact Chatham County Probate Court at 133 Montgomery Street. Phone: (912) 652-7277
- Please feel free to call our concierge anytime at (912) 232-1020 or (800) 820-1020 to discuss your needs and wishes.