The Kehoe House
ADA STATEMENT, ACCESSIBILITY, & FEATURES
At The Kehoe House, we are dedicated to providing exceptional service to all of our guests, including individuals with disabilities. We strive to ensure that all persons have access to the goods, services, privileges, advantages, and accommodations offered by our hotel and its website and endeavor for all of our guests and patrons with disabilities to have the ability to make informed decisions regarding their visits by providing sufficient information regarding the accessibility of our property.
It’s important to us that our website is accessible and easy to use for all persons with disabilities. When creating our website, our development team used software tools to identify web accessibility standards as outlined by the World Wide Web Consortium's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA).
While the industry is not operating from approved, regulated legislation, The Kehoe House is committed to our good faith effort to follow the guidelines available. If you have questions, concerns or have discovered an accessibility issue on our site, please contact us by emailing to email@example.com. Be sure to include specifics and any page where an issue has occurred. We will make every reasonable effort to make the page accessible for you.
BUILT IN 1892
The Kehoe House was originally built as a private home, and is registered with the Historic Savannah Foundation as an authentic historic property.
PROPERTY ACCESSIBILITY FEATURES:
- Accessible parking space for vehicle on city-controlled street (State Street) next to the property
- Accessible route from parking on State Street to entrance
- Accessible public entrance from elevator on State Street
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Accessible concierge desk
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance and registration area to the accessible guest rooms
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to dining area
- Registration area, dining area, and entrance door way to guest room have 32" wide doorways.
- Elevator is available for access to all property levels.
- Service animals are welcome.
- Hotel employees will read printed information to guests who are blind or have low vision.
ACCESSIBLE GUEST ROOM FEATURES:
If you have any questions about our accessible guest room, you may call 912-232-1020 and inquire with the general manager of the hotel.
- 1 King Bed
- Mobility accessible / hearing accessible
- Mobility accessible entrance door with at least 32" width
- Lowered security latch
- Hearing impaired devices for incoming telephone calls, alarms, and door upon request
- TTY Device, upon request
- Visual alarm clock
- Accessible hanging rack
- Closed captioning television
- Toilet with grab bars
- Roll-in shower with grab bars
- Transfer handles
- Removable shower head
If you experience any difficulty accessing or navigating our website or have any accessibility-related questions or comments about the property, we are here for you. Please do not hesitate to contact us:
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Phone: 800-820-1020